Last updated September 22, 2017
1. How We Collect Information
Information automatically collected. Certain information about you and your computer or mobile device is automatically collected when you browse the Site, including, but not limited to, your:
- Computer or mobile device operating system
- Browser type and language
- IP address and/or MAC address
- Internet service provider
- Referrer URL (the last website visited which linked or led to our Site)
Location Information. If you use certain features of our services that involve location-based services and your device is configured to send location information to websites you visit, you grant us access to information about your location when you connect to the Site. We use this information to provide you with the services that you request, including access to location-based information.
Information You Give Us. You are not required to provide any personal information in order to browse the Site. However, certain portions of the Site allow you to provide certain personal information such as your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number, among other information. Some portions of the Site may be available only to registered users. If so, we will collect credentials such as your username and password in order to register you and log you in to the registered portion of the Site. If you purchase products or services from us, we will collect payment information such as, for example, a credit card number and the credit card’s three or four digit validation code, or account information from a payment service such as Paypal.
Disabling Cookies and Do Not Track Notice. You can often choose to have your computer, operating system, mobile device, or browser warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies via your browser settings. If you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. Your browser may also provide you with the option to send a “Do Not Track” signal to websites you visit. This signal is used to request that websites not send the requesting device cookies, but websites have no obligation to respond to such signal or to modify their operation. At the current time, the Site will not treat you differently if we receive Do Not Track signals from your browser and we may not comply with Do Not Track settings on your browser.
3. How We Use Information
Personally Identifiable Information. We use information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name and email address, as follows:
- To process transactions and provide you with products or services you request or purchase;
- To facilitate communication between users in accordance with the Site’s features;
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- To communicate with you, such as by sending you confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- To operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services, or to resolve technical problems;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
- For marketing purposes, as described below; and
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Information that does not personally identify you, such as geographic location, the browser you use, or information related to your usage of and actions on our Site, we may anonymize or aggregate with other users’ data and use for any purpose. We may combine non-personally identifiable information with your personally identifiable information collected on our Site, and if we do so, we will treat the combination as personally identifiable information, to the extent such combination can be used to identify you.
Public Postings. You may elect to post information to public and semi-public parts of the Site, such as in comments or forum sections. We do not treat such posts, even if including personally identifiable information, as private information subject to this Policy. Do not post information on public or semi-public parts of the Site that you do not intend to share freely with the world at large.
Personally identifiable Information. We may share your personally identifiable information as follows:
- To our affiliates and third-party service providers to fulfill the purposes described in this Policy, such as to process and fulfill your orders, and to host and maintain the Site;
- As required by law, subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes;
- In the event we negotiate or enter into a business transaction involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (including without limitation any merger, financing, acquisition, joint venture, or bankruptcy transaction or similar proceeding);
- For marketing purposes, as described below;
- In an emergency, to protect the safety of our employees agents, customers, or any person; or
- To the extent you consent to the sharing of your personally identifiable information.
Use and Sharing for Marketing Purposes. We may use your information, or permit others to use your information, for marketing or advertising purposes or to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. Our third-party service providers may employ cookies or page tags in their distribution of advertisements to deliver targeted ads that may be of interest to you. We are not responsible for third parties’ privacy policies, and we recommend that you review the privacy policies provided by our marketing partners. We will give you the opportunity to elect not to receive direct-marketing materials, as described below.
Aggregated Data. We may share anonymized or aggregated user data, such as the total number of visitors to our site, the number of visitors to each page of our site, and other type of statistical or technical information that does not personally identify you, for any purpose.
5. How Do You have Control over Your Information?
Updating Information and Opting Out. We respect your choice of how your information is used and shared. We will use reasonable efforts to provide you with access to your personally identifiable information that we have on file for you, so that you may correct, amend, or delete any inaccurate information, and we will accept requests from you via email to update your information. In addition, If you do not want us to use or share your information for marketing purposes or to inform you about products and services that may be of interest to you, you may notify us by selecting or deselecting appropriate options presented to you when we collect your information, or by notifying us afterward by email. We comply with the federal CAN-SPAM Act and you can always opt out of receiving further email correspondence from us in accordance with the law.
Data Retention Policy. Our normal retention policy is that we retain your information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. Note that if we update the information we have on file for you upon your request or if we allow you to do so yourself through the Site, we cannot guarantee that older versions of that information (including outdated or inaccurate versions) will not remain on our systems, including in our backups and archives.
6. Legal Compliance
We are Located in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States while accessing the Site (including without limitation if you are located in the European Union), please be advised that your information will be transmitted into the United States. You consent to this transfer and represent and warrant to us that you have the right to disseminate your information outside of the country where you are located. We protect the privacy and security of personally identifiable information according to this Policy regardless of where it is processed or stored.
No collection from children. The Site is not directed at children under the age of thirteen (13), and we do not knowingly request, collect, or maintain personally identifiable information from children.
California Privacy Rights. Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83–1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal customer information that we share with our affiliates or other third parties for marketing purposes, as well as the names and addresses of such affiliates or other third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the contact information indicated below.
7. Data Security
Disclaimer. While it is not possible to guarantee the security of data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network—and therefore you transmit data to us at your own risk—we use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. Once we receive your information, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
Third-Party Links. We may provide links to third parties’ websites, which we do not control. We are not responsible for information that you provide to those third-party sites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies if any provided at those sites.
Changes and Contact Information
Changes to this Policy. We may change or add to this Policy from time to time, and such updates will be posted on this page, along with the date of the most recent revision. If the changes are significant, or if required by law, we will provide a more prominent notice or we may notify you by email if we have your email address on file. Upon written request, we will provide you with copies of prior versions of this Policy. Notwithstanding the foregoing, your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to any changes to this Policy.
Contacting Us; Feedback. You may contact us to update your personal information or to leave comments or questions. Note that if you elect to send us feedback regarding the Site or our products or services, we may keep a record of the communication, and you grant us an unrestricted, nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable, worldwide right and license to use it for any purpose, including to incorporate comments or suggestions into future versions of our Site, services, or product catalog, or to share the communication (not including your personally identifiable information) with others.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, or to otherwise submit a request or notification to us as provided in this Policy, please contact us at:
675 Ponce De Leon Ave, Suite 8500
Atlanta, GA, 30308